- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
Neck Pain Management With Your Lindenhurst Chiropractic Team
At Natural Care Chiropractic, we offer a non-invasive pain management solution that can help you with neck pain. Our goal is to heal your body starting at the source or underlying cause of your pain. With a whole body approach, we can pinpoint what’s causing your neck pain and create a customized treatment plan to address it. Our neck pain management services are available to you from our trusted chiropractor, Dr. Mark Freund.
What Causes Neck Pain?
The goal of chiropractic care is to understand the underlying cause of your pain so that the appropriate treatment is provided to you. We do that by focusing on your symptoms and what led to your pain development. Pain management is then customized to treat the underlying cause, not just your symptoms. Common causes of neck pain include:
- Whiplash: A condition in which a great deal of force occurs that causes the head to move forward and backward quickly. This leads to inflammation, swelling, and misalignment of the vertebrae in the neck.
- Fibromyalgia: This condition can cause pain throughout the neck and back. Those who suffer from this disease can have pain that runs throughout the shoulders as well.
- Nerve-related pain: If you have pain that seems to be radiating down into your shoulders and arms, this could be related to a bulging or herniated disc in the neck or upper spine.
- Chronic pain: From injury or illness, the development of chronic pain is not uncommon. This pain may not be acute, but it is often intense enough to limit your mobility and comfort. Even if your pain has been there for years, you may be able to see improvement.
- Sports Injury: The sudden movement of the head backward and forward can create whiplash in an athlete. In addition, you may suffer impact to the shoulders and neck area, causing pain.
- Poor posture: A common, and often treatable cause of neck pain is poor posture. If your spinal column is not aligned properly, it will lead to the development of pain.
How Can a Chiropractor in Lindenhurst Help You With Neck Pain?
If you suffer from neck pain, your chiropractor in Lindenhurst at Natural Care Chiropractic can often help you. We offer several tools that can help to reduce your pain and improve your overall wellbeing. When you come in to see your chiropractor, we’ll create a customized treatment plan right for your neck pain. It may include:
- Spinal adjustments to realign the spinal column to reduce pain and inflammation
- Massage therapy to stimulate healing and blood flow to the impacted area
- Nutritional counseling to help ensure your body is getting the nutrients it needs
- Stretches and exercises specific to the neck
- Lifestyle advice to help you to reduce the strain on your neck during daily activities
Call Your Lindenhurst IL Chiropractor for an Appointment
Call our chiropractor in Lindenhurst IL for an appointment for your neck pain. Get back on track to living pain-free. Call us now at: 847-265-0600.